1. On the sidebar, go to 'Candidates'.
2. Press into a candidate that you want to edit.
3. This is the candidate view, and from here you can edit/update all candidate information.
1. From the candidate view, in the Details section, press 'Edit'.
2. Make any changes to the form and press 'Save'.
1. From the candidate view, in the Details section, you will find 'Tags'.
2. Press 'Add' and enter any keywords that you would like to associate with this candidate.
3. Press enter to create a tag.
4. When you have finished adding tags, press 'Save' and the tags will now appear in the candidate details.
5. To edit or remove tags, simply press 'Edit'.
6. You can add more tags, or remove tags by pressing the 'x'.
7. When you have finished making your changes, press 'Save'.
1. From the candidate view, in the Files section, you can see all files associated with the candidate.
2. Upload a new file by pressing 'Upload' and select a file from your computer.
3. Assign a file as the candidate's CV by pressing 'Assign as CV'. It will now appear in the candidate Details at the top of the page.
4. Delete a file by pressing 'Delete' and then 'Confirm'.
Note: This is a permanent action that cannot be undone.