Custom Fields allow you to store business specific information on your candidates. For example: Do they have a valid UK driving licence?
1. On the sidebar, go to 'Settings'.
2. Under Workflow, press 'Custom Fields'.
3. Press 'Add Field' and enter a label.
4. Select the field type, options are: text, number, long text, yes/no, email, phone and URL.
5. To complete, press 'Create'.
The custom field will now be saved in your settings and you can edit it by pressing 'Edit', or delete it by pressing 'Delete'.